NOMINATION TIPS & TRICKS
We have purposefully kept the nomination form very simple and open-ended.
First and foremost, we wanted to make it as easy as possible for you and your colleagues nominate sustainability superstars who are so deserving of recognition and celebration.
But equally importantly, we wanted to make sure nominators had the freedom to craft a nomination that really tells the story of their nominee and what they have been able to accomplish.
Successful nominations will effectively bring their case study and achievements to life:
- Be sure to provide strong descriptions that help the judges understand the background / challenge, the approach and the results of these efforts.
- Make sure to clearly point out why these efforts are unique / different / most effective than what others are doing.
- Include measurable evidence* of innovation, impact and how these efforts support long-term, sustainable organizational commitment to a more sustainable future of retail (* e.g. quantifiable metrics, percentages, savings, reductions, offsets, etc.)
- You may also include videos, images, URLs or other supporting documentation, as appropriate.
- Make sure your explanations are clear, concise and easy to understand for both the judges and readers / event attendees.
- For individual nominations, you might want to include quotes from other team members to help demonstrate what sets these leaders apart.